Chief Information Officer Solutions and Partners III (CIO-SP3)
The Chief Information Officer-Solution and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) contract is a broad-based Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) managed by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC). NITAAC intends to award multiple IDIQ contracts to provide IT services to meet scientific, health, biomedical, administrative, operational, managerial, and information management requirements. Furthermore, the CIO-SP3 task areas are designed to support the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) by supporting all IT services described in the FEA. CIO-SP3 task areas include: Health IT, CIO Support, Imaging, Outsourcing, IT Operations, Integration Services, Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance, Digital Government, Enterprise Management Systems, and Software Development. CIO-SP3 is known as a $20 million contract ceiling which is also for 10 years. This contract also has an indefinite quantity of GWAC.
- 3CS Technologies
- Alion Science & Technology
- Aquas Inc.
- Athena Consulting Group
- Ernst & Young
- G4i Development Group
- Global Network Systems
- Highrise Consulting Inc.
- Integrated Communication Solutions Inc.
- Makpar Associates
- MedPro Technology Staffing
- North Highland
- Northrop Grumman
- P.K.W. Associates
- SD Solutions, LLC
- TASC Management
- Westover Consultants Inc.
- Task Area 1 – IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2 – Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3 – Imaging
- Task Area 4 – Outsourcing
- Task Area 5 – IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6 – Integration Services
- Task Area 7 – Critical Infrastructure Protection & Information Assurance
- Task Area 8 – Digital Government
- Task Area 9 – Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10 – Software Development